YUGMA CHIKITSA (Especially for couples)
Honeymoon, a time to cherish with your soulmate, where true spiritual love blossoms. It’s a precious escape from daily routines, allowing you to bond deeply and relax together. Ayurvedic treatments enhance this romance, harmonizing mind, body, and soul for an unforgettable experience with your partner.
PACKAGE DURATION – Available for 1,3 and 7 Days.
TREATMENT DURATION – 60 to 120 Min/ Day.
Disclaimer :The information on the page is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you have any health concerns, please avail free consultation from our Ayurveda doctor here.
(Especially for couples)
The truest form of love is spiritual love, which means a deep connection between two souls. This is why we call our spouses ‘soulmates’. Honeymoon is a very precious time to enjoy your trip with your partner. It is the time when you are free from your entire daily workout like your office work, family, etc. This is the best time period to be relaxed with your soul mate. As a couple, your bond becomes stronger when your mind body and soul are synchronized. Ayurvedic treatments plays an important role in making your honeymoon more romantic and providing you relaxed body to enjoy with your partner.
- PACKAGE DURATION – Available for 1,3 and 7 Days.
- TREATMENT DURATION – 60 to 120 Min/ Day.
- Mukha Lepham
GOALS YOU CAN GAIN
- Boost energy levels
- Promotes healthy blood circulation
- Calms the mind and reduces the stress
- Boosts the immune system and slows the ageing process
- Enhances body nourishment and rejuvenates
- Improves lustre and texture of the skin
- Sharpens the sense organsn
- Strengthens and nourishes the nervous system
There are no enquiries yet.