Milk Chukku Kaapi
Milk Chukku Kaapi (Ginger Coffee Powder) is a
spicy and sweet traditional beverage, with rich aroma, which is served in
households of South India for centuries.
It is an herbal decoction that has a plethora of
Disclaimer :The information on the page is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you have any health concerns, please avail free consultation from our Ayurveda doctor here.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- More Offers
- Shipping, Returns/Refunds, Cancellations
Boosts immunity, eliminates toxins, decrease
congestion, relieve indigestion, heat and cramps. Help absorb minerals from the
intestines. It has powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
Packaging Details: Vacuum sealed to preserve freshness and
aroma. Product comes in a beautiful pet jar with ivory color lid.
Preparation: To Half glass milk add 1/2 glass water, and add
1 and 1/2 tsp milk ginger coffee powder. Boil it for 2-3 minutes. Add
sugar/jaggery if need be. Drink while hot.
Prescription/Nonprescription: Non prescription
Packaging Size: 100gms
Composition: Dry Ginger,
Back pepper, Cloves, Tulsi, Crushed Cardamom, Coffee Powder, Jaggery.
Shelf life: 12 Months
Country of Origin: Made
Specification: Milk Chukku Kaapi
· Free Delivery on all orders up to 2 Kg.
· If the shipment exceeds 2 Kg, shipping is calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
· Shipping is subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
· Our most items are eatables and perishable, hence, once the packaging is opened or original packaging is damaged, the items are non - returnable.
· However, AayushCare will happily accept returns due to change of mind as long as a request to return is received by us within 7 days of receipt of item and are returned to us in original packaging, unused and in resalable condition.
· Return shipping will be paid at the customers’ expense and will be required to arrange their own shipping.
· Once returns are received and accepted, refunds will be processed to store credit for a future purchase. We will notify you once this has been completed through email.
· AayushCare will refund the value of the goods returned but will NOT refund the value of any shipping paid.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able to accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched. If an order has already been dispatched, please refer to our refund policy.
There are no enquiries yet.