- severe headache, nausea, dizziness, lightheadedness, pain so that you can’t open your eyes, blurred vision
- Hormonal changes
- Incorrect posture, insomnia, tension, overwork
- Avoid alcohol, coffee, chocolate, sour foods and drink less water.
- Sleeping pills, hormone pills
- Take birth control pills
- External causes – noise, light, smoke, smell etc
- Avoid possible causes
- Medicinal treatment
- Naswam, Shirodhara, Shirovasthi, Shirolepanam
- Yoga, Meditation
Contact for more details
Disclaimer :The information on the page is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you have any health concerns, please avail free consultation from our Ayurveda doctor here.