Kanan Naturale Pudina Leaves Powder 200gm (100gm x 2)
Mint has strong antibacterial properties and contains salicylic acid – both of which effectively prevent acne. It also contains vitamin A, which controls the secretion of oil in people who have oily and acne-prone skin. The application of this ingredient dries up and eliminates acne while cleaning your pores.
Disclaimer :The information on the page is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you have any health concerns, please avail free consultation from our Ayurveda doctor here.
· Brighten your complexion: Make a paste of mint leaves powder and apply it to your skin to brighten it. You can even use this paste around your eyes to reduce puffiness and lighten dark circles.
· For pimples and blemishes: Mint leaves are also used to treat pimples and blemishes. Mint leaves powder, tomato juice and multani mitti paste will reduce pimples and blemishes. You can even use the same paste to treat tanning during summer.
· To treat acne : Applying mint leaves powder and rose water paste will help to reduce acne.
· Cure Dandruff: Make a pack of mint leaves, lemon juice and Fuller’s earth (multani mitti) and apply it to your hair to get rid of dandruff.Mint also works well on your hair. One of the highest sources of carotene and antioxidants, mint offers natural antimicrobial and antifungal properties, which helps quash dandruff and other scalp issues.
· Suitability: For all Hair type & Skin type
How to use:
For skin: Mix pudina leaves powder, honey
and rose water, and apply it on your face. Wash it off with cold water
after 15 minutes and do this twice a week to get clear skin.
For hair: Applying pudina leaves powder and
lemon on the scalp for 15 minutes and rinsing it with water helps in
curing dandruff and builds healthy hair.
Specification: Kanan Naturale Pudina Leaves Powder 200gm (100gm x 2)
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|
There are no enquiries yet.