Kanan Naturale Curryleaves Powder 200gm (100gm x 2)
Disclaimer :The information on the page is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you have any health concerns, please avail free consultation from our Ayurveda doctor here.
· Prevents premature greying: Curry leaves promote a natural production of melanin and prevents premature greying.
· Anti Hair fall & Anti Dandruff: The antioxidants in curry leaves powder provide strength to the hair follicles and control hair loss. They also moisturise the scalp and improve blood circulation in the scalp, which helps prevents hair loss. Curry leaves have several anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. When used on the scalp, these properties help fight dandruff and minor scalp infections.
· Promote Hair Growth: Besides promoting hair growth and controlling hair loss, curry leaves also help strengthen the hair fibres. The proteins, vitamin B and beta-carotene improve the quality of the hair shaft and boost the hair health and shine.
· Skin Care: Curry leaves fight off free radicals in skin, leaving your skin supple and healthy. The anti-microbial properties present in the curry leaves and the presence of vitamin A and C help make these herbs great for the skin
· For a glowing skin : Curry leaves can also be used to get rid of acne. Applying curry leaves and turmeric paste will help to reduce acne, curry leaves, multani mitti and rose water paste will remove the wrinkles of your face. This will helps to improve fairness and glow on the face.
How to use:
For skin: Mix curry leave powder and
multani mitti. Add a few drops of rose water and make a fine paste.
Apply it on your face and neck. Wash it off once it dries. It helps in
wrinkle free, glowing skin.
For hair: Mix curry leaves powder with
plain yogurt until it becomes a paste. Apply to hair and scalp and leave
on for 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat two or three times per
· Suitability: For all Hair type & Skin type
Specification: Kanan Naturale Curryleaves Powder 200gm (100gm x 2)
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|
There are no enquiries yet.